Step-by-Step Instructions to Access Attwifimanager/setup Page
Are you looking for a guide explaining the step-by-step process to access the attwifimanager/setup page? Well, we’ve prepared one for you. This post contains each and every step involved in the process of accessing the attwifimanager setup wizard. But, know that you need to connect to a super-speedy internet connection for the successful completion of the process. Thus, keep reading.
How to Access Attwifimanager/setup Page?
You have to connect your computer or laptop to an AT&T gateway if you want to reach its setup panel. This must be known to you that you will not be able to reach the management panel of a particular networking device if you are not sharing a wired or wireless connection with the device. Therefore, before starting the process, we suggest you connect your laptop or computer to the AT&T device with the help of an Ethernet cable.
Just in case you want to go with a wireless connection, you can create one after switching on both devices. The steps mentioned below will explain how you can access the attwifimanager/setup page:
- First of all, switch on your AT&T router/gateway.
- Now, if you haven’t connected your devices using a LAN cable, open Network and Internet Settings on your computer/laptop and join the AT&T WiFi network.
- Once done, open a web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- You are now supposed to type http://attwifimanager into the address bar.
- Pressing the Enter key will redirect you to the attwifimanager login page.
- Into the first field i.e. Username, type admin.
- After that, enter attadmin into the Password field.
- Clicking SIGN IN will allow you to reach the attwifimanager/setup dashboard.
- You can now manage the settings of your AT&T WiFi router.
This is how you can access the attwifimanager setup wizard. Now, you are free to change the WiFi password, admin password, and other settings of your AT&T gateway. But, what will you do if the login details of the gateway fail to work for you? Let’s discuss that in the upcoming section.
Fix: Attwifimanager Login Details Not Working
Turn the Caps Lock Key Off
You need to know that the default admin password and username of an AT&T gateway are case-sensitive. Thus, you are not allowed to capitalize letters as per your wish. So, it would be better if you turn off the Caps Lock key on your keyboard.
Use the Correct Details
The username is admin and the password is attadmin. You are supposed to input both these details into their respective spaces only. Entering these details into incorrect fields will also cause failure. Apart from this, know that the default login details will only work if you have not changed them during and after the setup process.
How to Change WiFi Password via Attwifimanager/setup?
As we told you earlier you can change the WiFi password of the AT&T router after accessing the dashboard of the gateway, here’s the step-by-step process:
- Log in to the settings of your AT&T gateway through the login address (IP or URL).
- Are you on the Home page? If yes, then select Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Locate the Main Wi-Fi Network tab and click it.
- You should select the WiFi Password field.
- Into the given space, type the WiFi password that you want to assign to your AT&T network.
- Click Apply.
The new password you’ve assigned to the WiFi network of your AT&T gateway will become effective and you will get temporarily disconnected from the internet. To rejoin the network, use the new WiFi password.
The Final Words
Our guide explaining the step-by-step instructions to access the attwifimanager/setup page ends here. Here, you got to learn that the computer needs to be connected to the AT&T gateway if you want to complete the process without any errors. We also told you that the IP address of the router can be used in case the login URL fails to work for you. Now, that you’ve got complete information regarding the login process, we are expecting that you will be able to access the dashboard of your router easily and make the required changes to the home network. Know that you can also change the SSID of your AT&T gateway with the help of the instructions given in the previous section. Doing so will make it easy for you to identify the WiFi network easily.