Router Login via 192.168.50.2: A Complete Guide
To fulfil your daily internet needs, you must install a WiFi router in your home. Just log in to your router via 192.168.50.2, set it up, and experience the change – a boost in your existing WiFi range like never before.
But, the question is, how to log in to the WiFi router? Because 99 percent of users find the router login process using the IP a daunting task. If you are also sailing on the same boat, we have a rescue plan for you. Yes! In this post, we have mentioned the easy-to-understand instructions that will surely help you log in to the WiFi router while relaxing on your couch. Apart from this, we have provided the troubleshooting tips in case you encounter router login issues. Keep reading the post!
Steps to Do Router Login via 192.168.50.2
To log in to your WiFi router using the IP, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below in the exact way they are provided:
- First things first, turn on your WiFi router.
- Wait for the LEDs on the router to become lit.
- Then, you need to power on a computer or laptop and thereafter, connect it to your WiFi router.
- Launch your preferred web browser and input 192.168.50.2.
- Are you done? If yes, press the Enter key.
- You will be redirected to the WiFi login window.
- Here, you need to input default (unless changed) login credentials of your WiFi router into the fields provided and click on LOGIN, Log In, OK, Done, or Go.
Options vary upon the device you are using for the router login process.
Fab! You did it! In this hassle-free manner, you can log in to your WiFi router using the IP. What’s next? From here, you can make changes to your router, update its firmware, and configure it (if not configured) like a pro by just following the on-screen instructions.
Unable to Log in to WiFi Router Using 192.168.50.2?
In the event, you are unable to log in to your WiFi router, then here are some tips and tricks that you can implement. Keep scrolling down!
Check the Power Supply
If the power being supplied to your WiFi router is not steady, then also you might experience router login issues. How? Look, it’s simple! If your router is not properly plugged in, you will not see stable LEDs on it. And, if the LEDs on the router are not stable, you may have issues while connecting with it. And, no connection between your client device and router is one of the biggest reasons behind getting router login issues.
Hence, ensure that the wall socket into which your router is plugged in is well-working and provided it an uninterrupted power supply.
Connect Your Computer to Router Properly
On the off chance, there is no stable connection between your WiFi router and computer, then also it may give you issues while logging in to the router using 192.168.50.2 . Thus, ensure to connect the devices firmly using an Ethernet cable. Or, if you want to connect them wirelessly, kindly make a safe distance between them.
Update the Web Browser
The router login issue may persist if the web browser version you are using is outdated. Hence, consider clearing the web browser and wipe out browsing history from it (the browser). And, even after applying this fix, you are still getting router login issue, then we suggest you use the private window instead.
Avoid Typing Errors
If there are typing errors in the IP of your WiFi router, then also it will give you router login issues, Thus, ensure to check the IP after inputting it and before hitting the Enter key.
In addition to that, you can use 192.168.1.1 IP to log in to the router. Both work in the same case. Both of them are the default IPs of the WiFi router, depending on the model that you are using.
Reboot Your System
If the fixes listed above are not allowing you to do router login using the IP, then here is what you can do. “Rebooting” the entire system. Why? Because of technical glitches, you may get issues while logging in to your WiFi router. Thankfully, there is a solution for every issue. So, to get rid of the issue in discussion, do the following:
- First and foremost, disconnect the devices which are connected to your WiFi router either wirelessly or using a wired source.
- Then, you need to turn off your modem, your router, and your client devices.
- Wait for 4-5 minutes and then – turn on your modem first.
- Within a minute, turn on your WiFi router and then your client devices.
- Reconnect the disconnected devices.
- Log in to your router again using 192.168.50.2 or 192.168.1.1 IP and using the instructions provided above. Kindly be very careful while applying the instructions.
Bear in mind, use 192.168.1.1 IP if 192.168.50.2 is giving you non-working issue or vise-verse.
The last Words
Our blog post on how to do WiFi router login using 192.168.50.2 IP ends here. We really hope that the information we have provided above will help you log in to your router without hindrance.